29 de setembro de 2005

Summa

The music of AKA MOON is an attitude. We can say sometimes 'it's jazz', because improvisation takes an important place. It means we have the opportunity to re-act instantly between us in face with the energy of the present. Sometimes, people says is like 'rock music', because of the collective impact of the band. Sometimes is like 'drum and bass' because we just love to be in this kind of mood. Sometimes people says other things, but what is important is the attitude to be open to any kind of sources of inspiration.

(Fabrizio Cassol, compositor responsável pelo trio belga Aka Moon, entrevistado por Federico Marongiu. Via Carbon-7.)

Ouça Live at Vooruit (1997, Carbon-7). A força que emana deste álbum é desumana. É uma chuva torrencial. I kid you not, não negligencie este pequeno registro ao vivo - é das melhores gravações que já ouvi.

5 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hello I really like your blog I will definitely bookmark it! I have a online group work site/blog. It pretty much covers online group work related stuff.

Anônimo disse...

Hey :)

You have a great blog here, keep up the great work! I'll definitely bookmark you.

Do you wanna check out The Coolest Guy On The Planet's website?

Check it out if you get some time, and I'll be sure to check back here regularly!

Anônimo disse...

I was looking for free promotional stuff for my web site when I stumbled into www.webindiayellowpages.com and found all that I needed.

Anônimo disse...

And So It Begins... Elements 4 Windows Only
This week we learned those rumors were true. I can't speak for Adobe or anyone else, but my guess is that Apple's homegrown products, such as iPhoto 5, don't set very well with Adobe strategists -- something ...
Hey, I love your blog it's real great!

I have a american singles site/blog. It pretty much covers american singles and dating related stuff.

You should come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

Anônimo disse...

Weather helps calm Gifford wildfire
A 600-acre wildfire near Lake Roosevelt calmed down early today, a Stevens County sheriff's dispatcher said.
Try our free PPC search engine! $25 in pay per click cash with your FREE membership! Get your Pay Per Click Search membership today!